Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

First tractor of 2019

Chris727

IMG_0879.thumb.jpg.194c0aa075b81964f2707ac8a466ca6a.jpgIMG_0880.thumb.jpg.bfeb82e2424c9fd904f3e71062b80010.jpg       

IMG_0881.thumb.jpg.691ed8652ef40c677c595d59f5816baf.jpg

Found yet another project to occupy my time. The first buy of 2019. A Late 712H. Also came with a spring trip dozer blade.  First generator for my collection. 

Edited by Chris727
  • Like 5

Thanks guys. It has a 10 ft repaint job. Was missing the air cleaner,  float bowl, points cover, free wheel latch, and screws for the cam cover.  Was said to have low compression. 

• Like 1

Appears to be a great find.  Congrats. 

I especially like the generator - you don't need another engine to worry about (especially keeping the carb clean). 

I haven't had to use mine very often, but when I do it works fine.  Not sure how well it would power today's electronics, but for refrigerator, freezer, and furnace it does just fine.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, gwiseman said:

May be hard to find an electric drill todaysm01

I have 4; two are 1/4" chucks, one 3/8", and the nasty, big, gear reduction 1/2" that broke my wrist. :(

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Bill725
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts