Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
simplewrench

Revitalizer

simplewrench

Well I’ve never used it before but I dug out my revitalizer today and hooked it up to my CT10. I got it to use on my Yeoman which I think will work better, the revitalizer was hitting the left tire at times, but the Yeoman  needs a starter. Anyway I got a good chunk of the yard done now we’ll wait and see what the long term affects are. 65CD6C33-E544-441F-9928-D94F488A2842.thumb.jpeg.94e75122615127c88ecdb13198bb7b3c.jpeg8CD8384E-C1A5-449D-B6A6-9E28F4CD1123.thumb.jpeg.aea4cb79991311ee97e9615de5cdc8a6.jpeg

• Like 5

ShaunE
2 hours ago, simplewrench said:

Yeah I love the old Broadmoors. I have a 64 oddly enough it has a transmission issue, maybe I should look for a 3 speed hmmm. 

I've even thought of attempting to put the PTO shaft off a later three speed in one of the old two speed transmissions as to keep it original for the most part.  I'm sure there is someone who has done it.

Brettw

They work great.  I have the large frame version and it gets a lot of use.  I even opted to purchase a set of new tines for the future, when one of the guys on here fabricated a number of sets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

bowhunt4life

I used mine a couple weeks ago on a warm day, dethatched and then I overseeded the lawn with grass seed. The frost, snow and rain worked the seed into the ground and hopefully will thicken up some thin spots.

20180913_164025.jpg

• Like 2

jsciutto

I just picked up a unit for a large frame earlier this spring.  I used a slit seeder last fall (essentially the same thing, but manual push) and then over-seeded.  My yard is the best it's ever looked right now.  I would recommend going over the yard in two directions (90 degrees to each other).  The aeration you get really helps.

simplewrench
4 hours ago, jsciutto said:

I just picked up a unit for a large frame earlier this spring.  I used a slit seeder last fall (essentially the same thing, but manual push) and then over-seeded.  My yard is the best it's ever looked right now.  I would recommend going over the yard in two directions (90 degrees to each other).  The aeration you get really helps.

I will see how this goes since it’s been a few days. Maybe next year I’ll go both ways. 

Brettw

One pic from a number of years ago with the FIL's Broadmoor I restored, and one just this weekend just making the first pass with the large frame.  Twice over, and then out comes the deck and vac setup.

100_1962.JPG

IMG_4891.JPG

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• a_sannine
    • Bill725
    • SmilinSam
    • BLT
  • Today's Birthdays

1. 720nut
      720nut
      (66 years old)
    2. Joe Scann
      Joe Scann
      (79 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Paul M.Murphy

Paul M.Murphy

Hello glad I got on this site. I hope to upload a couple of photos of my Simplicity Broadmoor 
      Model 707 Tractor. I have replaced all the belts on it and installed a new ignition switch.
      Have a mower deck which was in poor shape , repaced a couple of bushings and welded the
      deck where there was some holes. The tractor and mower deck came from a friend and the 
      mower deck metal was getting pretty thin. Some new metal was put in it and we also undercoated the underside of the deck. This was done by my friend Greg Toulman.
      I have not put the mower deck on the tractor yet, waiting for Greg to come home and give me a hand. Can you please tell me if there is a manual for the mower deck and where I could get one.
      I would also like to get some moon wheel discs as well.
      I will try and down load some photos of the tractor when my wife shows me how to. 
      I really love driving this tractor and also how well it is made compare today's tractors, especially the flexible rear end and the rollers.
      Tell the next time 
      Paul

· 9 replies
    • jbrooks

jbrooks  »  Talntedmrgreen

Josh

folowing  this from a link at the downloads.  I just rescued an AC 920 with the lambodini diesel. I can' t download  yet .  Where did you find the PDF copy you posted. . I would like to figure out how to adjust the injection pump. 
      I assume it's a bosche, correct
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts