Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
simplewrench

Revitalizer

simplewrench

Well I’ve never used it before but I dug out my revitalizer today and hooked it up to my CT10. I got it to use on my Yeoman which I think will work better, the revitalizer was hitting the left tire at times, but the Yeoman  needs a starter. Anyway I got a good chunk of the yard done now we’ll wait and see what the long term affects are. 65CD6C33-E544-441F-9928-D94F488A2842.thumb.jpeg.94e75122615127c88ecdb13198bb7b3c.jpeg8CD8384E-C1A5-449D-B6A6-9E28F4CD1123.thumb.jpeg.aea4cb79991311ee97e9615de5cdc8a6.jpeg

• Like 5

ShaunE
2 hours ago, simplewrench said:

Yeah I love the old Broadmoors. I have a 64 oddly enough it has a transmission issue, maybe I should look for a 3 speed hmmm. 

I've even thought of attempting to put the PTO shaft off a later three speed in one of the old two speed transmissions as to keep it original for the most part.  I'm sure there is someone who has done it.

Brettw

They work great.  I have the large frame version and it gets a lot of use.  I even opted to purchase a set of new tines for the future, when one of the guys on here fabricated a number of sets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

bowhunt4life

I used mine a couple weeks ago on a warm day, dethatched and then I overseeded the lawn with grass seed. The frost, snow and rain worked the seed into the ground and hopefully will thicken up some thin spots.

20180913_164025.jpg

• Like 2

jsciutto

I just picked up a unit for a large frame earlier this spring.  I used a slit seeder last fall (essentially the same thing, but manual push) and then over-seeded.  My yard is the best it's ever looked right now.  I would recommend going over the yard in two directions (90 degrees to each other).  The aeration you get really helps.

simplewrench
4 hours ago, jsciutto said:

I just picked up a unit for a large frame earlier this spring.  I used a slit seeder last fall (essentially the same thing, but manual push) and then over-seeded.  My yard is the best it's ever looked right now.  I would recommend going over the yard in two directions (90 degrees to each other).  The aeration you get really helps.

I will see how this goes since it’s been a few days. Maybe next year I’ll go both ways. 

Brettw

One pic from a number of years ago with the FIL's Broadmoor I restored, and one just this weekend just making the first pass with the large frame.  Twice over, and then out comes the deck and vac setup.

100_1962.JPG

IMG_4891.JPG

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• tadams
    • PGL
  • Today's Birthdays

1. cojo92
      cojo92
      (29 years old)
    2. Rebel_Ron
      Rebel_Ron
      (36 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts