Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

"NT" The smell of spring

MPH

Marty, We had a whopping 39 degrees today for a high. Cold, rainy and spitting snow. This after highs near 90 two weeks ago. But, that's Ohio weather ... Jeff

Marty, 91 here two weeks ago, 30s--40s since. Sat the last two Sundays out in the shop, with rain--wind & cold, had enough, ---back to Florida, warm-- sunny--thongs.....

In vermont we got 3 - 6 inches of that white stuff yesterday and last night. But guess what? The blower is still on the diesel. This & $1.00 might get you a small coffee Maynard aka/UCD

AAhhh, after 4 days in the 50's with yesterday at 58 we had a little shower last night, what a beautiful smell outside today, plus that white stuff is about 75 percent gone off the garden and lawn..Geese are flyin in big flocks and tweety birds are showing up, waitting to hear my first robin..SPRING has sprung,,MPH

I'm sure I'll see snow again this spring as I've had 4 inch potatoe plants covered on the 3rd of June but it sure is nice to see that first 9 inch dump we had last oct going away..Hope you all warm back up but am glad to see you all getting some sort of moisture, cept for the hail I saw on the news this morning. Hope you all were clear of them da---twisters, don't miss them at all...MPH

Marty, this must mean your Geese have put thier skis away for the year. Better harvest the Snow Peas soon too!! Glad to hear it's sprung clear up there finally. Dick