Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Bigger tires for the Agco

Alltractoredup

At the same show I found the E-Z rake I bought 26x12x12 Ag tire wheel combo for the Agco.  I am putting a loader on this beast so I think the bigger tires will help out.

I'm really happy with the size increase and the wheels already match!

20190428_085705.jpg

20190428_091341.jpg

• Like 1

Surprised those things fit under the fenders as they look to be considerably larger. Looks nice. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 720nut said:

Legacy should of had 26 x 12x 12's on it someone apparently put 23's on it 

Leagcy tractors with 48" decks frequently came with smaller front and rear tires.. I sold one to a friend of mine with 23x10.50x12's and 18 or 16? x7.50x8's. At least I have seen the combo on multiple occasions.....

• Like 2

Originally was purchased with 48" deck.  Most legacy type tractors I have seen, at least earlier ones, have smaller tires

Same was true with Sunstars.  I have seen both sizes on them, can't remember if it was related to horsepower or later models.  The 26's are the way to go.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chris727 said:

The larger tires look more appropriate for the machine. 

They certainly do. My son was driving it around and I followed him in the 917.  He says the Agco is now his tractor...haha

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Jac
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts