Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A nice haul

Brettw

So, this popped up and I had to bite.  Gentleman died of cancer, so the widow had the neighbor sell this for her.   Put your dibs in now, 'cause it's all going on the block.  Gilson 16 vertical opposed twin, hydro with a blower, "ran when parked" (I know, first time I ever heard that either) 3112 variable with a 48" deck, also ran when parked ( I know! second time I heard this in just one day!!!) 3415H no clue, but it also has a 48" deck.  Belly grader blade, 42" front no trip plow blade, 32/36"? blower for a small frame (will post the pics of the model #) Simplicity trailer, rusty, no tail gate, not the original tires, misc other "stuff".

IMG_4913.JPG

IMG_4914.JPG

IMG_4915.JPG

IMG_4917.JPG

Edited by Brettw
  • Like 6

Well, I got the 3112V home first (trailer is only so big).  I got it fired up and it runs great without any smoke.  Idles smooth.  Variable works as it should but I think it could use a new belt (it was routed wrong in the pic, has been corrected) I actually fired up the deck and cut some grass, it cuts great, blades are pretty new.   Saved and off to the classifieds Facebook and Craigs it will go.

IMG_4950.JPG

IMG_4951.JPG

tractor 014.JPG

tractor 015.JPG

tractor 017.JPG

• Like 6