Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

It Was a Homelite Blue Friday

bowhunt4life

Gathered up a nice blue collection with a final destination in Iowa for a club member.

20190510_145756.jpg

• Like 6

Nice stuff.  A Homelite revitalizer.  I would have thought that was super rare..........when I ended up with one and sold it  about 5 years ago!  Quite the setup there!

Very, very, nice.  

I’m still looking for a blue snowblower with the extremely hard to find early hitch I believe I see on top of the tiller. 

Someone should be very happy. 

Kind of sucks I was going to go pick this up and guy called me and said that someone offered him more if he would wait 2 days to pick it up,go figure it was Chris,

On 5/21/2019 at 5:16 PM, bud119195 said:

whos the lucky Buyer?

Heading to Rick Lange's in Iowa.

On 5/22/2019 at 1:15 PM, bud119195 said:

Kind of sucks I was going to go pick this up and guy called me and said that someone offered him more if he would wait 2 days to pick it up,go figure it was Chris,

I don't operate that way Todd. I saw his ad on facebook and messaged him on a Tuesday and went up on a Thursday and paid for it and picked it up on a Saturday. Told him I would come look at it and he never mentioned anyone else interested in it.  I paid his asking price only. Sounds like he gave another member a run around as well. C'mon Todd I buy and sell to fund my hobby not to undercut other members.

• Like 5