Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Can't figure out what this is

Chambers

Hello everyone I'm new at this site. I have a problem here, I can't seem to figure out what kind of mower deck I have. It's a left hand discharge with three 18 inch blades. Theirs nothing on the deck that tells me what it is. Their is a pert number on the bottom of the spindle but anywhere I have taken it to can't look up the number it doesn't show up on their computers lol. I tried to Google it and nothing show up either lol. I'm at a total loss with this deck. Can anyone pretty please help? Thank you so so much in advance ☺️

IMG_20180303_110700.jpg

IMG_20180303_110734.jpg

It's always interesting to see how "clunky" other brands of mower decks are compared to a lot of the Simplicity decks.

26 minutes ago, SmilinSam said:

Cub Cadet of some sorts I think

..could be mistaken though.

Nah, don't think. Never knew IH to  do the left hand discharge thing.

Think you're on to something - IH CC used some Haban's on super cubs but I think those were righties. Satoh/Mitsubishi Haban deck maybe? They did the left thing. Or an aftermarket add on for something else, Cub Low-boy, AC G, Farmall C or the like. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RAC said:

- IH CC used some Haban's on super cubs but I think those were righties.

Thats sort of what this reminded me of...

The deck looks very similar to a 72"one I had once that came off a Deutz 5215, the big compact tractor, it was factory.  Guide wheels are different than mine was.  Deutz used Woods for their 72" decks

Thank you all so so so much I'm gonna do some more research on the brands you guy's mentioned didn't know any of them until now. Thank you thank you thank you ☺️