Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New Site

Roy_Wooten

I can not get logged on the new site. I tries my current user name an pass word. That did not work. I tried to register on the new site but it kept comming back with a problem but did not identify it. What do I do. Thanks, Roy Wooten

Roy, I sent you an email. Let me know if it doesn't work. NOTE TO EVERYONE: Your membership records have NOT been moved to the new site yet -- you'll need to register there again to "test drive" it. I posted this earlier, but it has scrolled off the page... Roy I think the problem was the space in your user name -- you're not the first, if it's any consolation. The new site is set NOT accept to accept spaces. Computers hate blank spaces... Even though the instructions on this current site tell you not to use them, it will still accept them, then choke on them at unexpected times... The new one prevents that. When we move the entire member list to the new clubhouse, all spaces in user names will be converted to an underscore like this: Kent_Thomas. Sorry for the hassles and confusion! Kent