Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Roberson ride on twin engine mower.

fishnwiz

This was my coolest find today. I was at Iola car show today when I came across this super neat " early" zero turn mower. The mower was a twin engine that looked like a 50's bumper car. There is two motors on this with one for the blade and one for the twin front wheel drive wheels. Both motors were not frozen up but needed a ton of work to MAYBE get running again. The front wheels were solid rubber but had crushed and cracked from the weight of the mower itself.  Complete tractor had rusty " Patina" that covered it 

This would have been a fun one to drive around shows.

500 dollars was too steep for me given the total resto that was required....VERY  cool all the same.

20190711_080641.jpg

20190711_080653.jpg

• Like 5

Somebody marketed and sold these at one time.  That's the guy I want working as my sales manager!

• Haha 1

If a guy put a bigger enine over the blades you could make it a hover craft. Yee Haa.C|:

Sit down Flymow.

Edited by fishnwiz
  • Haha 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Bill725
    • Ronald Hribar
    • GregB
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts