Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

AC garden tractors

Ryan

I could use a set or two of original wheel weights for the b-series. Had to reply! Dan

Doug, I think all are reasonable and obtainable except the "Powermax in crate". What were you thinking on that one? ;o) Jeff

Jeff, I guess its a dream, we all have to have one. I look at those powermax pics posted and i am overcome with severe "tractor envy". Not a malicious jealousy I get that ancient wanting feeling like when I was a kid looking at the schwinn "banana bikes", a bike I knew i could never have.

This fellow also has a few AC 716's and 720's large frame tractors with implement. Ryan

I found a fellow that has over 30 ac garden tractors with all kinds of implement. A lot of b-series tractors. I was told he was hurting for money because he got into trouble. Anybody looking for anything special that they can't find? I am going to see him next week. I also picked up a B-212(no hood, grill, hitch or seat) and a AC 312(has lift hitch) parts tractor if anybody needs any parts. Ryan

Best thing would be to get a list of what he has got and post it This & $1.00 might get you a small coffee Maynard aka/UCD

Hey that sounds great! Im currently waiting on a guy with a 212 down in the cities, my wifes gonna kill me. post that list soon! Now if you happen to find another guy hurting for money with the following items call collect asap. - 67 chevy caprice, mint, 0 miles, never driven. - 2 lower back vertabrea, zero wear. - 1000 acres in Montana, no down. 99 a month. - brass lamp with three unused wishes. - lifetime supply of zero effect real dairy butter. - supplemental good looks and brains. - powermax in crate. hey it could happen. think about it. Dougm

Ryan: Yes, I would like a "Hi-Lo" pulley kit from the AC equivalent of a Landlord, as I understand it will adapt to a the 1960's Simplicity 700 without problems. Also, a Right Hand Lift Lever? Thanks again, Peter

Wanted for big ten, Lights front & rear, air filter complete assembly, Ag tires heavy lug and wheels front & rear, hubcaps front & rear, arm rest brackets, dual speed pulley setup, right hand lift assembly, hydraulic lift, gas cap with fuel gauge, front grill, full seat package, tool box. Attachments wanted, Front loader, vacuum system, forklift, rear counter weights, wheel weights, chipper shredder, rear grader blade, backhoe, post hole digger, fogger bug sprayer, rear excavator earthcavator, trencher, front hitch, 42 inch deck, dual wheel setup. Needed for 46-inch sickle bar; pulley & bracket for lift cable, foot guard. Email or phone if you have any parts or other attachments Randy Powers airart2@msn.com 541 344-9569

I am looking for a rear lift and cable for an AC 716H reasonably priced. Let me know if he has one and how much.