Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

AC IB (again)

FrankieC

Unless something goes wrong, by this time tomorrow night ACIB #1180 will be here at my place. I've been up-front with the guy who's selling it, and if I don't buy it for $800 tomorrow afternoon, he's upping his price to $1000. I'll be there with the 800 and a borrowed trailer, the way things look. Where I'm going is--if "Uncle Bob" from New York (Upstate, thank you) doesn't want it, I don't know where I'll stand. Before it goes on ebay, I'd like the club members to have forst crack. (It'll never go on ebay--I'll keep it, first) That's where we are, and it's all your fault for telling me that an IB would be a good little guy to buy!!!

Frank it is worth every penny. You shoud be able to get your money back plus. When i come to Ashland this summer maybe I'll get to see it. this & $1.00 might get you a small coffee Maynard aka/UCD

You are VERY lucky! I'd love to have an IB. They are pretty rare and usualy sell for much more. Good luck--she's a keeper! DaveM