Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Did they make wider mower deck for the landlord 2110

landlord2110

Looking to add to my property,  buying next door property,  and was wondering if there is a wider deck than 42" for the landlord 2110?

Yes, they made 48" decks that fit your tractor. Put your cursor on the "research" box at the top of this page, then click on "reference info" tab. On the page that comes up, look at the "what fits" pages for mower decks, and it will point you to the specific 48" decks that will fit your tractor.

The 2100 series is a short frame, and I wasnt aware that anything but a 42" deck was available for the short frames. Dont think there is clearance for a 48" deck to the rear tractor tires on the short frames.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SmilinSam said:

Dont think there is clearance for a 48" deck to the rear tractor tires on the short frames.

I run 48" decks on 7000 series and 3100 series, and even those barely fit. Definitely easier to mount a deck on a 7100 series.

Sam is correct. There was a 32" that fit some early Landlords but the 42" was the largest deck available.  There's barely room for the 42" if you run the wider front and rear tires. 

• Like 1