Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
BrendonV

my new 728

BrendonV
hey guys, friday i picked up the new memeber of the family...i now have a Siplicity Broadmoar 728. I picked it up with a plow, mower deck, weights and chains. stole it for $150. but, i adjusted the brakes, they work great going foward, but when its time to use them while i am going backwards, they dont work to well? anyone know a solution? thanks alot brendonv also, the I.D No. is- 765 004864, anyone know the year of manufacture???

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Bill725
    • s_stephen
    • Addicted2Breathing
    • thedaddycat
    • SmilinSam
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 0 replies
    • thedaddycat

thedaddycat  »  SmilinSam

It's in pretty sad shape, but yes I have a yellow plastic cap that I'm fairly certain is what you need. PM me your details and I'll get it out to you.
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts