Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Chrome Baby Moon Hubcaps for Simplicity Wheels

Lawn_Slave

I just got a set of chrome baby moon hubcaps for my 4212. I got the numbers from Simplicity. If anyone is interested the numbers are: Wheel size Part number 4" 163114 6" 156210 8" 156211 10" 1667782 12" 154505 They come two to a card. Not what you would call cheap, but they look great on the wheels. Larry
  • Like 1

The six inchers were $19.81 each and the eight inchers were $23.14 a pop. Different dealers (ours seems a bit high) may have different mark-ups (your mileage may vary...). Like I said, not too cheap, but they do look good. The white of the rim almost looks like a whitewall. Larry
  • Like 1

May I add that an extra set would do justice to the dump cart bind your tractor...
  • Like 1

Gee, guess the 3314 that came with the 4040 was worth 46 bucks in baby moons. Noticed today it has two on it when I went to check if the front end is tighter than my B112 with all its oblonged hole, but its still frooze in an inch of water..MPH
  • Like 1