Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

My 69 Harley FLH uses the same voltage regulator as your garden tractor, along with my b-110, b-212,3314v,3414h. I have not used a solid state regulator on my bike or my garden tractors. Some people I know have converted their bikes over and loved it. I would check with a Harley dealership for the regulator your are looking for. You could also look up JP cycles on the web. Look for a solid state regulator for a 69 FLH. I hope this helps. I haven't had any luck with auto regulators on my bike or my garden tractors. Ryan

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi members My 3112 is in need of a new voltage regulator. I have a spare from the same era, but I was wondering if i could fit the unit with "modern" sealed solid state unit. I throw this question out to those members who may have done it, and if so if they recall which one (regulator/brand PN#) they used. thanks all John

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Who's Online (See full list)

    • PhanDad
    • Aussieskier
    • marksr
  • Today's Birthdays

    1. wbakunis
      (28 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

    • SonOfCreepfeed


      Thinkin' about this old girl.

      · 2 replies
    • Dean McFadden

      Dean McFadden

      Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

      · 1 reply
  • Adverts