Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Lawn_Slave

3112 VOLTAGE REGULATOR

Ryan
My 69 Harley FLH uses the same voltage regulator as your garden tractor, along with my b-110, b-212,3314v,3414h. I have not used a solid state regulator on my bike or my garden tractors. Some people I know have converted their bikes over and loved it. I would check with a Harley dealership for the regulator your are looking for. You could also look up JP cycles on the web. Look for a solid state regulator for a 69 FLH. I hope this helps. I haven't had any luck with auto regulators on my bike or my garden tractors. Ryan

Lawn_Slave
Hi members My 3112 is in need of a new voltage regulator. I have a spare from the same era, but I was wondering if i could fit the unit with "modern" sealed solid state unit. I throw this question out to those members who may have done it, and if so if they recall which one (regulator/brand PN#) they used. thanks all John