Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

3012 For Sale (atten: Johnnyrotten)

Dutch

John, Same as your B-112. Made '67-'68. 3112 should be very similar. Let's see what others think......... Farm/Garden/Landscape - GARDEN TRACTOR - Simplicity, 3012 Sovereign w/48" mower, 42" snowplow, wagon, roller, single bottom dirt plow, disc, cultivator, & 48" yard rake. All in working cond. $2500 Call 609-226-3908. Location: NJ Date: 5/5/2002 Source: The Press of Atlantic City

Just as a comparison: Trading Post Central/Northern WI 5/7/02. Simplicity 3212V 48" mower deck, snowblower, and wheel weights. 1 bottom plow & disc. Runs good $650 obo. 715-568-3306. This would be Bloomer, WI. Mike S.

Just picked up a 3112 for $50 with 48 inch mower.What a deal so what if the rod is broke.I have a different engine for it and just a little work for the deck and it will be ready to go.Oh ya it is purple and green.I am a happy camper.Bob

Herb, Judy's probably right, he doesn't want to sell, but tells his wife the ad's in the paper and he's really trying to. Either that or it comes with a truck to haul it around.