Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My "Sunstar" collection

Brettw

A few things that have been acquired over the years.  I started with a Sunstar, but my 2nd grandson, Jack, fell in love with it and wanted to play with it all the time.  So he has one, and I found another in the box.  Then The Duetz showed up,  and lastly the AGCO Allis.  All are "unused" or unopened in the original box.  Over the years I have had three actual Sunstars, "restored" two of them, one much more completely, sold one as it was.  Sure wish I could keep one, but they yard is simply not big enough to justify keeping them.  And, I have about every available attachment for the 7119, so that is the daily worker, and a 17 GTHL to compliment it.  The Sunstar just didn't fit in.  The one that I truly went through ended up going northwest of Minneapolis as a dedicated snow machine.  I am near Milwaukee.  Guy drove almost 6 hours to get here.

IMG_5933.jpg

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Brettw said:

This was the real deal that brought tears to my eye seeing it leave.

Sunstar sell (2).JPG

That’s a clean beast

• Like 2

Just now, a_sannine said:

That’s a clean beast

It was a complete wreck when I got it. Running on one cylinder, beat to snot. This is the one I really put time, parts and money into.

• Like 5

• Who's Online (See full list)

• ShaunE
    • SmilinSam
    • a_sannine
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts