Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

spindle parts for 69 soverign 48" deck

I cant seem to access the web page for jacksmallengines.com for simplicity parts and i just wasted a bearing on the mower, any ideas

Go to the home page and click on the Tennies Hdwe. ad and call them or write they have a huge inventory and are only 15 miles from the factory. Kenny

The mower spindle bearings are a Torrington/Fafnir P204RR6, 1.780" OD, 3/4" bore, 0.605 thick.

These mower deck arbor bearings are a pretty common size and can be picked up at a good auto parts store. You might also find them at Fleet Farm or Farm & Fleet stores.

Hi there I just started a project (picked up the parts yesterday) to restore a 42” mower deck from a 69 3112h, where do you live? I am in Massachusetts and found a great place that had everything I needed. It is a 1 man operation and has been in business for 37 years as a simplicity only dealer. The company’s name is Stones Power equipment and it is in Harvard Mass. The guys name is norm and he is a wealth of knowledge as far as the Simplicity brand goes. John Ps I called jacks as my first choice, not only did they have a back order on just about all the parts I needed, even the complete spindle kits, but I had the unfortunate experience of getting to talk to some rather rude people on the phone