Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Redbeard86

Big Thank You

Redbeard86

I would like to send a big thanks to @Brettw  for sending me a drive shaft coupling disk for my Deutz Allis 912. It’s a very difficult part to find in my neck of the woods. And I Also must say I have engaged with some other very helpful members on this forum that have provided me with invaluable information and resources that would have otherwise left my little green tractor and tiller in the junk yard...but thanks you fine people the 912 is running great and with some backwoods engineering the tiller is running and the garden is tilled and my onions and taters are planted! Thanks again guys and if I can return the favor somehow please just ask. 

BB0D273C-BBF2-4F8C-AD69-34AF39861676.jpeg

• Like 4

Brettw

You are more than welcome.  That's what drew me into this site and keeps me here.  An incredible group of guys and nearly to a man willing to help any way they can.  Glad it worked out and you are up and running!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1