Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

minerfarmer

Loader on a B12

Chris727

The guy who built my frame notched it to clear the drag link. I had to file it out more as it was still rubbing too much. I believe the angles of bend for the angle iron were too great to bring it back away from the drag link.  We didn't really have a schematic to work with or another unit directly to copy.  For me it was made worse by being on a 200 series tractor with the thicker link. 

Bill725

See attached pictures of my Simplicity 2012 (same as Allis Chalmers B12) with Simplicity 990412 FEL.

FYI. the 990412 FEL for round hood FDTs & 990515 later FEL for flat hood FDTs, use the same front mounting bracket / front crossbar P/N 125071.

2012&412 FEL 1.jpg

2012 & 412 FEL 2.jpg

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Today's Birthdays

1. davidmoll
      davidmoll
      (61 years old)
    2. Mikethemasher
      Mikethemasher
      (50 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts