Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Breaking the Chains not Dokken but a Chainsaw

bowhunt4life

I couldn't resist and picked up this Allis Chalmers 95 chainsaw. Ran when parked, needs a new pull chord but I believe completely original, minus the chain.

AC Saw 1.jpg

AC Saw 2.jpg

AC Saw 3.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Nice, any idea who built them for Allis Chalmers?  It looks like a Remington I used to have.

Steve

2 hours ago, steve-wis said:

Nice, any idea who built them for Allis Chalmers?  It looks like a Remington I used to have.

Steve

Poulan. 

• Like 2

Gee Chris looks similar to my '77 McColough ProMax 10. eyeballing i would venture a guess at a 20" bar. My ProMax can handle up to a 24" bar. Used mine to clear the property to build.

BTW - The Son of the owner of Pierce Sales (Club Sponsor), is into saws, He might be able to shed some light on a positive ID.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Shrooms have been slow, dry and cold this spring. with heat and rain the past few days I expect them to start popping. Did find a few last Saturday coyote hunting.

123951 (1).jpg

123951.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Chris...Same on my end as far as SLOW...I found maybe 50 total afer 4 days of hunting..Rain came too late in my area to do me any good! Those shrooms taste a whole lot better than those yotes sm00

Edited by fishnwiz
  • Haha 2