Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MarkH

collector confusion

MPH
Your alright Mark, don't worry about it or you won't be. If 'she' let you sleep in the house you would have to put her on the 'rare and endangered' list and then you'd have some gov. 'crate checkin up on your life all the time. MPH

Woodydel
I know you guys think I'm joking but after I got my wife her Miata I can buy any damn thing I want...Find something she likes, get it and you're home free for quite a while..Think of it like a business investment..Woody

Woodydel
Mark, Years ago my then employer MADE me attend a couple seminars, "dealing with difficult people" and "human iteraction". The 3 hour seminars were so fully packed with psychology and general knowledge, that I now consider myself an expert on everything from cuban cigars to nuclear physics. After reading your post, i believe you have a severe case of "cognitive tractor overload". You may also be "chronic tractor obsessive". Your tortured tractor brain tells you to think,eat,sleep tractors, your wife wants you to take out the garbage and balance the checkbook. I feel your pain Mark. Spilling your guts here on the greatest web page in the universe is the first step! Own up to it,take a deep cleansing breath and say to yourself, "I am Mark, I love tractors, tractors are good". Your wife will see a change in you and your relationship and then completely accept anything you do for the rest of your life. Dougm (guest)

thedaddycat
I can see your dilema. Just to be friendly and helpful, send it all this way... By the way, what is it?... No, never mind. Whatever it is, that's fine..... lol. Welcome to tractor madness! I just picked up 2 mmore 725's, one with a nice deck. I'll have to keep track and send in a "Two out of Three" project report. Pics are on new clubhouse site.

MarkH
If you see something you like but you don't really need it, but it is a good deal, but where are you gonna store it, but you don't have one yet or it would be a good match for something you already have, but you don't know if you'll use it, but it is such a good deal, and you still don't need it. What a tough decision so i'll have to think about it a little more because I better really like it since I'll be sleeping outside with it when she sees me pull in the driveway, but you don't just find them everyday and especially not that cheap, and it isn't in that bad of shape, although I'm still not sure if I'll use it, but if I don't I can advertise it on the web page for someone who does need it and that will be another one kept from the grave. What a look on her face as I pull in the driveway(never saw that one before,no really) with all the parts and pieces in the back of the truck, but the parts are all there to make a complete unit,no really they are. Guess I better go get the pillow and blanket awhile, but it was worth it because I can't believe I talked the guy down in price. Can anyone help me. someone said that I have a problem or something. this is normal behaviour isn't it?Any help would be greatly appreciated. Mark