Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Member bought a Kubota

Mike

I recall a while back a member bought a Kubota tractor. I would like to talk to him about it. Thinking about a BX22 with loader and backhoe. Mike

My mistake Jeff, I shouldn't have said WORKED, I uncrated them and assembled them and helped SELL them,-BradW

Brad, You don't need to work on Kubota's - the only thing you do is keep fuel in them and change the oil every 50 hours. I doubt you worked on the BX22 (see photo below), as it is a brand new model for 2002. Jeff http://www.kubota.com/DSCN3600.gif

Now I gotcha, Brad. Having worked at a dealership, what are your impressions of the Kubota line? Do you own one? Jeff

No, I am 16 so I don't own one. I myself think they are a very excellent machine, well designed and built. I would reccomend them to anyone! The loaders and back hoes are very easy to use and all controls are good. The diesels start very easy and run quiet and smooth. I like Kubota and my grandfather might buy a new one for me to use :) I sure hope he does! If they had a Simplicity deck they would be the perfect machine!,-BradW