Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
dmcluckie

Dealers in northern central Illinois

dmcluckie
I am wondering if anyone can recommend a dealer in Will, Grundy, Kankakee, southern DuPage counties in Illinois? I am not satisfied with my local dealer. I won't bore you with the story, they just do not inspire much confidence in me. Frustrating. Simplicity is probably just a small part of their business. -Don M Morris, IL

SmilinSam
Highly recommend Dambman Lawn Mower Hospital in Polo Il. He's a Simplicity Dealer and been one for many years. On the other note, another common piece of widom is : "Sweep your own porch off before you tell someone else how dirty theirs is"

Hi I dont know if you consider it a a dealer but they can get mostly what ever you want try ace lawn and vacuum service in joliet on republic street thanks...mike

Hi it wasnt me on the fax but yes i am distant cousin of earl D'Amico he was my grandfathers cousin...mike

dmcluckie
Mike, I was just dealing last week by fax with a Mike D'Amico. I think it was for a landfill permit for some contaminated soil. Was that you? You related to Earl? [back to regularly scheduled programming]

BDSchmidt
Don, I live in Wilmington but do most of my business in Morris. I have had the same trouble with the local dealer. For parts AND knowledge I have been very happy with Blanchette's in Manteno. Streator Farmmart is also very good. lastly, H&R Pump in Joliet has been good for parts. All of these are alittle farther than the local guys, but have been well worth the trip, especially when I wanted stuff pronto. Brian