Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
dreaco_99

For members only

dreaco_99
Well, I have some numbers off of the 4211H I picked up this weekend. The front plow is a Sears Roebuck model 917250180, It comes with the frame, and all the linkages. It has the manual lift handle with it also. It appears to work fine, but has bad paint. The mower deck is a Simplicity model 1690838. It is in pretty good shape, is complete, and is a 38" deck I think. The tractor is a 4211H, I think an '83 model. I got this number off of it but I'm not too sure that this is the model number...1671116. It is pretty complete minus the motor. All the tin work is straight and has wheel weights and very nice agi tires from Firestone. The front grille and lights are missing. I even have the top of the motor if interested. The bottom was destroyed when it blew. I am offering this to members only via sealed email bids so that nobody gets offended. Offer what you think it's worth for the part you need and a way to contact you and we'll set you up! Remember, I got the thing for free. I'll have pics up in the Classifieds here in a couple of days. Also, how do I get in touch with the proper authority about donating 10% of the money to the website?