Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Too much striping???

christopher

Haven't solved that deal yet myself Chris, but them Simplicity strips are tough, cover them with snow for 6 months, rake 'em, burn 'em and they shine on..NPH

Hello all, When I mow with my 42" mower on my 2210 I have a problem with the grass not cutting well behind the front wheels. I have the narrow front wheels(4") and have tried different ground speeds but it still doesn't cut well. The blades are sharp. Do I not have the deck adjusted properly??? If I mow a second time cross way it cleans up just beautiful. Please help with any suggestions. Does anyone else have this problem?? Chris

Grass is fine compressing easily. Try putting some rear weight on to lighten pressure on frt tires?,,

I had the same problem until I added more air in the front tires to make them lighter. Seems to have cured the problem. Now I can't get enough striping down.

To much--To little.After cutting the grass i have a few cold ones and the grass looks just fine.Hope this helps.--Ron B