Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

When it rains, it POURS! (update)

dreaco_99

Well, I finally went over and picked up that tractor my Schwan's man said he wanted to get rid of...believe me, I can understand why. I was a little disappointed at what he had "left". It's a 4211H with the 38" mower deck and also came with an amalgamated Craftsman front plow setup on it. The frame has a few buggers on it and some Mickey Mouse patches on it from stress cracks due to plowing his driveway with a tractor that wasn't supposed to be plowing. It's seen some hot suppers, if you know what I mean. It's pretty much complete minus the motor (11hp) and the front grille and lights. All the tin work is straight and it has some really nice newer Firestone aggie tires and wheel weights. The hydraulics and rear end are there but I'm not too sure how good they're going to be considering what this fella has been using it for. I brought it home anyway just to save it from the scrap heap, but I'm not too sure how far away it is regardless. If anybody is looking for one of these, send me a line. It cost me nothing, so if I can help a fella out, small cash and you can own it...sorry to let y'all down.

If you're willing to pull it off and ship it, a buddy of mine could use the hydro pump. Brent

BigSix Same meaning just differant part of the country. This & $1.00 might get you a small coffee Maynard aka/UCD

What does "It's seen some hot suppers..." mean? It it like, "C'mon, honey, suppers' ready!" and the guy just bulls through whatever he's doing, so that it's been "run hard and put away wet?"