Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

JOHNNY BUCKET

JOHNP

WELL, I JUST ORDERED A JOHNNY BUCKET. DON'T HAVE A DIG. CAM. BUT WILL ADVISE OF ITS ABILITIES WHEN I USE IT. JOHNP

Just curious, how many other members now have a Johnny Bucket??? I have one in Black..

I have one in yellow, I have been very happy with it so far. Although when I get around to bigger projects with it I will probably be wishing for a hydraulic lift, or my left arm will be getting very strong. -Rich H

My orange one has been shipped but isn't here yet. I have the electric lift and counter-balanced front/rear lifts so I'll be using the rear weight and both collars with it.

MINE CAME TO $539.95 OUT THE DOOR, SHIPPED. GOT IT IN SIMP. ORANGE FOR MY 7116H. THEY SAY 2/3 WEEK DELIVERY. GO TO THEIR WEB SITE, LOOK UP USER TESTIMONIES, SEE KENTS. ALSO YOU CAN VIEW A CLIP OF IT IN USE. JOHNP

I HAVE MINE IN BLACK AND LOVE IT. When I bought my farm tractor and loader I wondered how much I would still use my Johnny bucket and I am happy to say that I still use the johnny bucket for tight places and and extremely hilly areas. In fact I was clearing out part of my woodlot to make room for a few animal pens and I found myself using the Johnny bucket more than my cub on some parts of the job. The best part about the johnny bucket is the low investment cost for alot of guys who can't justify spending money for a loader to do simple home chores.

I just got my "bucket". Exactly 3 weeks from order to receipt. Immediately put it to use, and it works just fine. In 4 hours I saved several hundred $$$'s. It is a sturdy, very well built unit. All welds are clean and neat, and the powder coat is great. John is great to do business with.

That's what we like to hear, Ford! Another happy owner! I've given such a strong endorsement to the Johnny Bucket that I'm afraid I sound like some kind of TV infomercial... It's just that people sometimes "pooh-pooh" these things until they see one for themselves, and see just how much work you can do with them...

I have an orange one for my 7116H. It is as advertised, was shipped on the day it was supposed to ship and is very well made. I have moved a lot of driveway gravel with it. Many times I just use it to haul stuff instead of hooking up the cart. I added the "eye-bolts" for the ropes as described on the JB site. Works real well. Good product!