Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Why does this happen??

Tooly

3 hours ago, Tooly said:

Why is it I started with one simplicity and I now have 8.

That's what happens when you don't practice safe tractoring.........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Down here in the sunny south, Simplicities are a bit harder to come by than up north, so, I cannot help you with your Simplicity problem. I thought I had a problem because of 7 Yazoo walk behinds, 2 Simplicity Landlords, an Ariens GT 16, 3 Snappers, a Ford 125, 3 Merry tillers, 1 Maxim tiller, a Garden Way Troy bilt, a couple Jacobsen turf mowers and an A Farmall. I decided I did, so I went out and got a Simplicity M1 walk behind tractor to keep my homebuilt 2 wheel tractor company. Had 3 Gravely machines that I decided to get rid of to clean the yard a bit, but traded for a Suburban 12 and a late model (mid 80s) Craftsman and a Husqvarna zero turn to make my Dixon ZTR not feel so lonely.

You do not seem to have a problem.

Chainsaws..14 or 15, most of which are boat anchors until I find parts or someone to buy all but the 3 I actually use occasionally.

You do not seem to have a problem at all!

Edited by MrSteele
Spelling and punctuation
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, spi said:

There are times when reading here makes me feel so much better about myself.   ; )

Jim, I have to admit, your post made me laugh out loud.  Well done sir!  Carry on!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, rbstuartjr said:

Well I’m definitely an under achiever with only 4. I still have time!

I'm just getting #4 going too.  A free sovereign that's cost me over $300 so far.

• Like 1

Well! I feel that I'm an under ahiever with 5  2 2110s, 2 4212s, and a 42H (my 1st hydro). At one time I had a Big-10, the parts of which are in use nationwide. Still have the trans-axle.

Edited by GrincheyOne
fix typos
  • Like 1

On 11/21/2020 at 1:15 PM, bud119195 said:

When you hit 45 tractors then you have a problem

Tractors? Not total pieces? Whew! Escaped having to go to a psychiatrist for help!!

• Like 1