Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Skelsey1989

Landlord paint color

Skelsey1989

Hi everyone.  I am wondering if I can get some direction/advice.  I have been doing a lot of reading up on old threads here and other places in the world, but I see so many different thoughts as to color for a 1967 Simplicity Landlord 2012.  I am looking to paint some parts and I am hoping some of you may have experience and pictures to show what brand of paint and paint code you may have used.  Thank you in advance for any help.

Bill725

Scott,

According to Simplicity Technical Service, the original color of the 2012 is no longer available from Simplicity. They advised the closest color is Deep Orange, P/N 1685611 spray can or P/N 1685612 quart. Many of us have found Rust-Oleum Canvas White to be close to the creamy white.

• Like 1

Bill725
1 hour ago, Skelsey1989 said:

Can you tell me is what Simplicity suggested for the orange a single stage paint?

I believe so. I have used the spray can but not the quart. When I restore my 2012, I was planning on taking the Simplicity paint to an automotive paint store and have it color matched in a base clear coat paint.