Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

will this fit my big ten?

Trenten

Looks to be the correct blower for a Big Ten and similar. Looks to be missing the rotator rod, and the engagement rod & rod support bracket. Those can be fabricated relatively easily.

Does look to have the belt cover plate, something that is rarely ever with the snowblower these days.

Idlers look heavily rusted, so may need new ones. That and a good cleaning up of everything.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SmilinSam said:

Looks to be the correct blower for a Big Ten and similar. Looks to be missing the rotator rod, and the engagement rod & rod support bracket. Those can be fabricated relatively easily.

Does look to have the belt cover plate, something that is rarely ever with the snowblower these days.

Idlers look heavily rusted, so may need new ones. That and a good cleaning up of everything.

ok thankyou I am buying it I've been looking for one for so long I also need to find the pulley for the front of my tractor do you perhaps know what size it is?

Edited by Trenten

Got to reading and it is a 42", but would still work. Just take it a bit slower. The 36" blowers were usually sold for the 10 hp tractors while the 42" blowers were sold with the 12hp tractors..

2 minutes ago, Trenten said:

ok thankyou I am buying it I've been looking for one for so long

Anyone in here know what the drive pulley size is for the snowblowers that goes on the engine shaft of a B-10, 12 or Big Ten?

He will need the 2 belt stops too, or dimensions...

51 minutes ago, SmilinSam said:

Anyone in here know what the drive pulley size is for the snowblowers that goes on the engine shaft of a B-10, 12 or Big Ten?

He will need the 2 belt stops too, or dimensions...

From this very recent post:

https://simpletractors.com/forums/topic/65250-simplicity-725-landlord-front-pto-part-number/

The cast pulley is 4-3/8" OD with an effective diameter of 4.1" (the belt rides at the top of the groove. 
image.png.839fb93264c15ce95a0bc14d22192a6f.png

• Like 1