Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

simplewrench

New buckle

simplewrench

Don’t know if any of you saw this on eBay. I put it on my watch list twice but never bid and the guy sent me an offer which I countered and he accepted. 556E0D55-4D4A-4DDA-B60B-3CB2FFFC3134.thumb.jpeg.4c9502c33d1b5012b5c9ac99fe9c5361.jpeg

• Like 8

Talntedmrgreen

Huh...he must have had multiples.  I bought the same one about a month back!  It’s what I consider a “cheapie” buckle, but has a very detailed tractor and was the first I hd seen of this one (and I cant resist a memorabilia item I haven't seen before).

He had hundreds of buckles it seemed.  

Hick

I've bought buckles of my favs over time. The first was of my Gold Wing; my wife found it at a Model RR event a couple weeks after we bought the bike!
Buckle.jpg.5dd7a691a6387fb72e5ac2d0d350c9f1.jpgAfter buying a 1951 John Deere MC crawler like my Dad had, I found this:
Buckle.jpg.687ca09d2d207aea1e7d9c15f7d6ff46.jpg

But the funniest thing was the hat. I bought this knowing it was "MC Crawler". My wife took one look at it and asked, "What is a McCrawler?"
Thanks, McDonalds!

20210117_231957.jpg.69dea184c96a2a9b2f1697cc848492be.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

simplewrench
21 hours ago, Talntedmrgreen said:

I like yours better...the green doesnt work on a buckle that I would actually wear

Just think of it as grass. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• rbstuartjr
    • R. McGee
    • rokon2813
    • Snojetter
  • Today's Birthdays

1. cojo92
      cojo92
      (29 years old)
    2. Rebel_Ron
      Rebel_Ron
      (36 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts