Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Skelsey1989

Rear mount generator

Skelsey1989

Hi everyone.  I recently purchased a rear mount Simplicity generator (the later version) that does not have theoumt with it.  I am curious if there is anyone out there with plans/dimensions for the mount. I thought I saw them at one point in my wen travels, but now I can not find them.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Screenshot_20210306-174538_Facebook.jpg

TimJr

I wonder why a generator and the hitch/mount got separated?  I have an NOS Allis Chalmers 5000 watt generator, but no hitch.  The dealer I bought it from sold the hitch a couple weeks before I bought the generator, which implies someone else had a generator with no hitch.  

Talntedmrgreen

I have had a couple repop hitches for these and Jason Holtz’s version is nearly spot on identical to oem. I found a decent blue Generac and put it on one of his for my Homelite.  I will message you his information. 

PhanDad
15 hours ago, Skelsey1989 said:

I thought I saw them at one point in my wen travels, but now I can not find them. 

https://simpletractors.com/forums/topic/42484-chippershredder-grinder-hitch-drawing/?tab=comments#comment-42487

13 hours ago, Bill725 said:

I was told Ray Stoddard makes them.

https://simpletractors.com/forums/topic/49057-5000w-generator-hitchrays-work-on-display/