Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
bobvee

o-ring size

Sandy
No, I give up. But I bet there's a lot of people on this site that wish they had this "problem," i.e., maintaining a front end loader - LOL. I'm sure someone will come along with the info soon. What about a parts list/free PDF from the manufacturer, or are they no longer around?

HubbardRA
I've gotta get my loader built so that I can have this problem. By the way, there is a local hose and hydraulic shop that I would take a cylinder to. They could measure and re-fit without a size or part number. May be a business like this in your area. Rod H.

Kent
Here's some info that may be of use, though it's for an L-12 instead of the L-10. I think the L-12 is the same except it used a hydraulic cylinder to tilt the bucket, rather than being a trip bucket -- but I'm not sure. We could verify that the lift cylinders were the same, if we knew the part # for the L-10 entire lift cylinder -- for the L-12, it's 2016892....[A href='http://www.simpletractors.com/parts/l-12/lift_cylinder.htm']http://www.simpletractors.com/parts/l-12/lift_cylinder.htm[/a]