Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Agco Allie 1920h ?? Hydraulics?

JEllenburg

New to the page. Sorry if this is the wrong topic or post area.    Recently purchased said equipment in topic.  Has pto’s and a hydraulic bucket.  Anyone know where I can find a manual for this tractor?  Or point me in the direction of some hydraulic questions and answers?   Bucket won’t lift. Thanks   

If you have a MFG # you can go to the simplicity manuals page at Simplicitys ' website.

Manuals | Simplicity (simplicitymfg.com)

That number would be on a generally white tag somewhere on the tractor. Usually on the frame. It would be a 169#### number. 

If by "hydraulic bucket" you mean a hydraulic loader attachment, there should also be a tag on that somewhere. 

There are a number of guys in here that have , or have had a Sunstar with a hydraulic loader that will likely chime in and  can help you out.  I know that the pump for the loader runs off the tractors PTO and you have to have the electric PTO switch   "on" to run the loader. If  it wont lift and/or or tilt,  could be the valve,  plugged filter, wrong filter, or not enough oil in the system ??...

• Like 2

Thanks. Yeah some of the numbers are worn off and the lady didn’t know much about it it was her husbands that passed away I’m not sure how to post pics of the tractor or what numbers I have.  Yes.  The loader attachment. I’m assuming you mean front pto?  Turn it to on   During the whole process the bucket moved and inch and ended up squirting fluid out of what looks like a reservoir with a screen and plastic cap on it by the controls? 

12 minutes ago, JEllenburg said:

I’m not sure how to post pics of the tractor or what numbers I have.  

In the reply post below, you'll see a "Drag files here to attach, or "choose files...' (in red)".  I use the 'choose files" option and navigate to where the pic is you want to upload.  Select it  and it'll upload, with a "+" and a trach icon.  Have the cursor in the text at the location you want the pic and click on the "+" sign.  The pic will be inserted at that point. 

And welcome to the site.

• Like 3

Update. Guys.    User error.  The pto switches were a little rusty and wasn’t engaging properly in the on position.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, JEllenburg said:

Update. Guys.    User error.  The pto switches were a little rusty and wasn’t engaging properly in the on position.  

Best kinda fix.....a cheap fixdOd

• Like 1

One other point worth mentioning, on these little loaders, if you overfill the oil reservoir it will usually squirt the excess out the vented cap or plug with the cycling of the loader

On 4/4/2021 at 8:10 PM, JEllenburg said:

Anyone know where I can find a manual for this tractor?

On 4/4/2021 at 10:22 PM, SmilinSam said:

If you have a MFG # you can go to the simplicity manuals page at Simplicitys ' website.

Manuals | Simplicity (simplicitymfg.com)

On 4/4/2021 at 10:37 PM, JEllenburg said:

some of the numbers are worn off

First one made:

image.png.440273de694516a835b33ab0c2730e2f.png

Last ones made:

image.png.d6b5d453611b2f777a5cb3c65ab31603.png

• Like 2