Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
KenSee

7117 Vacuum Drive Belt

Dutch
The photo above looks like a set up for a tiller. My vac doesn't use a separate idler or bracket, everything needed is part of the vac. The belt (#1713549) clears the filter when routed as shown. http://home.att.net/~herb.niewender/vac-belt.jpg

KenSee
I don't have belt right now. What is the part number and how does it clear the oil filter on the transmission? It doesn't look like it the belt will clear the filter the way the pulleys line up. Of course I don't have the vacuum number but I'll get it later.

Sandy
Has anybody tried usng a filter set-up from a 912 or 7112 to eliminate having that filter sticking out right in the way ? I'm sure they did it with the filter right there in the way but it looks so easy to just use the adapter set-up from a AC 912H to eliminate that problem of having to use an idler pulley. I also seem to recall somebody mentioning that the idler pulley was more like $100 to $135 ??, not sure on that price but I believe that's what one of the guys here mentioned awhile back. Sandy