Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
s_stephen

picked up a sad 616 allis

s_stephen

brought this home today. the wife said it looks like it belongs in the scrap pile sooo... I accepted the chalange and i will bring it back to life to prove her wrong.20210412_205329.thumb.jpg.520e18410d23631a6aa540874a67344f.jpg20210412_205352.thumb.jpg.eea8a0fdb3fa8b7695419490fc7d5625.jpg20210412_205419.thumb.jpg.bcf81d8fa0073244245ecf994015525d.jpg

and yes the blade with mount,deck with mueldrive, 3 point and rear pto group all came with it

• Like 3

s_stephen
17 minutes ago, ShaunE said:

Stephen you are definitely getting into the Powermax world by challenge.  Does this make 3 now???

Congrats!!

this is actually the 7th one. this will be the 3rd that have been sad shape that most would part out. the wards and this 616 are the only 2 i curently still have as the others have found new homes. i plan to start the rebuild of the wards in the next couple weeks.

Edited by s_stephen
  • Like 4

720nut

What the HXXX happened to the hood, got to be the worst butcher job yet. Ya definately got yours hands full on this one.

Could be real scary if we lived closer,  I'm in need of a good hood and dash for 620/720 so to start my project

s_stephen
1 hour ago, 720nut said:

What the HXXX happened to the hood, got to be the worst butcher job yet. Ya definately got yours hands full on this one.

Could be real scary if we lived closer,  I'm in need of a good hood and dash for 620/720 so to start my project

they had put a military 2 cylinder engine in the tractor is what the guy i got it from told me

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• TomSchmit
  • Today's Birthdays

1. acey
      acey
      (68 years old)
    2. Gary
      Gary
      (68 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts