Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

picked up a sad 616 allis

s_stephen

brought this home today. the wife said it looks like it belongs in the scrap pile sooo... I accepted the chalange and i will bring it back to life to prove her wrong.20210412_205329.thumb.jpg.520e18410d23631a6aa540874a67344f.jpg20210412_205352.thumb.jpg.eea8a0fdb3fa8b7695419490fc7d5625.jpg20210412_205419.thumb.jpg.bcf81d8fa0073244245ecf994015525d.jpg

and yes the blade with mount,deck with mueldrive, 3 point and rear pto group all came with it

• Like 3

Stephen you are definitely getting into the Powermax world by challenge.  Does this make 3 now???

Congrats!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ShaunE said:

Stephen you are definitely getting into the Powermax world by challenge.  Does this make 3 now???

Congrats!!

this is actually the 7th one. this will be the 3rd that have been sad shape that most would part out. the wards and this 616 are the only 2 i curently still have as the others have found new homes. i plan to start the rebuild of the wards in the next couple weeks.

Edited by s_stephen
  • Like 4

What the HXXX happened to the hood, got to be the worst butcher job yet. Ya definately got yours hands full on this one.

Could be real scary if we lived closer,  I'm in need of a good hood and dash for 620/720 so to start my project

1 hour ago, 720nut said:

What the HXXX happened to the hood, got to be the worst butcher job yet. Ya definately got yours hands full on this one.

Could be real scary if we lived closer,  I'm in need of a good hood and dash for 620/720 so to start my project

they had put a military 2 cylinder engine in the tractor is what the guy i got it from told me

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• David Barkey
    • PhanDad
    • gwiseman
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

I am having ankle replacement surgery Monday 4/8 and will be away from ST business for a few days till the drugs clear out. Keep reviewing ST and let us know challenges and suggested revisions. gw
      · 3 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts