Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
abu507

Sun Star

Recommended Posts

abu507

I got two notifications that my post was reacted to? Don't see anything as a response is this normal? Not the sharpest crayon on computer. Prob. means it was viewed?

Edited by abu507

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SmilinSam
55 minutes ago, abu507 said:

I got two notifications that my post was reacted to? Don't see anything as a response is this normal? Not the sharpest crayon on computer. Prob. means it was viewed?

Reactions have to do with the little heart icon at the bottom of each post at the right. Put the cursor over that and there are 5 reaction options to click on.  "Like", "sad", "confused", "haha", and "thanks". 

People can react using those icon options without actually making a post..

Anytime someone uses the icons in a post the author of the post gets a notification.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShaunE
19 hours ago, SmilinSam said:

Reactions have to do with the little heart icon at the bottom of each post at the right. Put the cursor over that and there are 5 reaction options to click on.  "Like", "sad", "confused", "haha", and "thanks". 

If there were a dislike emoji, that may or may not deter negative responses.  Personally I'd like to see one of those added.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
720nut
3 hours ago, ShaunE said:

If there were a dislike emoji, that may or may not deter negative responses.  Personally I'd like to see one of those added.

Sad, emoji,  by the way who called them that ?

Shaun, are you referring to my dislike of the Sunstar styling ??   LOL

Abu507, I don't recall seeing your post I'm not fond of the styling but they are a very good tractor, always willing to help if I can.

This is the best site on the web , best people there is, just be patient as it takes some of us a little time to get started.

Edited by 720nut
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SmilinSam
10 minutes ago, 720nut said:

Sad, emoji,  by the way who called them that ?

Whoever programmed the system I would guess. Thats what it is labeled when you highlight it with the cursor....

 

3 hours ago, ShaunE said:

If there were a dislike emoji, that may or may not deter negative responses.  Personally I'd like to see one of those added.

Thats a good idea to add to the list of tech things to do  when we get to that part of the agenda.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×