Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

steve-wis

Shuffled the deck again

steve-wis

Well, the T816 with snowblower, tiller, deck and blade went last fall.  Now the 3112V is gone, but it has been replaced with what I think will be my first project tractor for retirement this fall.  So there are four workhorses in the garage, and I got them all lined up today and took pics.  Here they are:

On the left with the blower and cab is the Sovereign 18, also have deck for this one.  Second from left is the Agco Allis 918H with heavy push blade, and this has deck as well.  These two are the winter workers.  Third from the left is the latest, an Allis Chalmers 919Hydro.  It has a 32 inch tiller on the back, pretty worn but workable.  I am thinking i will eventually sell the tiller and replace it with a 36 inch one.  This tractor has ag tires all around.  The back ones are a cheaper tire and they were only standing 22 inches tall, compared to the TruPowers on the Agco that stand a full 23 inches.  I had read a post by Sam that the cheaper ones needed full pressure to get to size, so I checked them, they had about 16 lbs and max is 35 lbs.  so I pumped them up to about 26 and like magic, they are now 23 inches tall!  Finally on the right is the little 627 for mowing my small yard, does a beautiful job and just runs and runs.  so these four are the line-up for now.  (But for how long, who knows?)

Steve

pic 2.jpg

pic 3.jpg

pic 4.jpg

• Like 6

• Who's Online (See full list)

• TomSchmit
    • AC716
  • Today's Birthdays

1. acey
      acey
      (68 years old)
    2. Gary
      Gary
      (68 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts