Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

410S Technical Publications

acjohn

I don't know the MFG ID # for my 410S. Can anyone help with the number for Simplicity's technical publications? Thanks.

John, I have the same problem. My 312 has a serial number but no manufacturer number. Does any member here have a number for the the 300/400 series? If someone would post it John, myself and others could use the new Simplicity tech pub site. Steve

The model numbers for the 300 and 400 series AC's can be found on the Cross Referance page, linked below. The 300 and 400 series were built by Allis Chalmers, not Simplicity. I was about to say that you will not find manuals for these tractors through Simplicity, but thought I would try it. The model number of the 410S is 1600299. When I searched this on Simplicity Publications, there it is! Pat[A href='http://www.simpletractors.com/X-reference/ac_s_pg1.htm']http://www.simpletractors.com/X-reference/ac_s_pg1.htm[/a]

Thanks Pat !!!!! This "old" site still has surprises for me. I sure hope we don't lose anything when we have to switch to the "new" site. Steve