Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

thinking of a change!!!!

badcars

i have a t-8, old broadmoor style. heavy trans and really heavy frame. i love this mahine, it will mow with the best of them. i am thinking about puttin some real rib tires on this thing and seeing if it will do some work work, i have swapped the 8 for a 12.5 brand new ohv motor. i have plenty of power but i still dont want to tear anything up. i have been fabricating things form metal for many years, i am in construction . the mounts wont be any problem or the linkages either but should you do everything you can do. do i need a bigger machine or not. i want to till and plow a small garden. the till i am thinking of mounting is self powered, a very old sears rotospader. if i get good advice and go with it ill post pics of all the bracketry that mnakes it work, with the tiller, the plow and the snowblade, i am also thinking of fabbing up a chipper shredd pull behine out of an old mower, i got big push mowers for 20 bucks, they all run. i really need some input!!!!

Towing a tiller, or towing a chipper, shouldn't hurt it. If the soil is extremely hard or rocky, you may damage the tranny. All I can say is try it. I have pulled a 10-inch bottom plow with a Dynamark and didn't kill it. Been towing trailers and dragging limbs with Dynamarks and Murrays for years. Good luck. Rod H.

Rod H, do you have any wiring diagrams for dynamarks? My friend has one for mowing in the woods so we can ride atc's out there and the wiring needs to be redone as a dog chewed it up. One thing is for sure, for a hardware store brand, Dynamark has to be on the top of my list!,-BradW