Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Any of you guys read German?

Dutch

Received an email from club member Gerhard Amerhauser (Drigon). Problem is, it's written in German. In spite of my name, we called sauerkraut "Liberty Cabbage" in our house. Closest I can make it out, Gerhard is looking for parts for his Yeoman. He must be a pretty lonesome Simplicity owner in Salzburg. I can forward the email to anyone who can read it.

I have 2 friends at shool who are in german 6, if you can wait till tuesday, I can have the read it and I can write it down.,-BradW

Yup, they are marketed as the "Viking Series" of garden tractors over in the scandinavian countries...,-BradW

Woody, If your software was any good, you'd be volunteering. Why should I waste my time too?

I used to work for Siemens and spent a lot of time in Germany. Anyhow, go to www.altavista.com, click on translate which will forward you to a site called babelfish.com. Cut and paste your text into the translate window and select which language you want to translate to and click on the GO button. See what it says this way. DaveG

Dutch Es wurden als ein Witz bedeutet. Schicken Sie mir Ihre E-mail. Ich bin beschäftigt heute. Schicken Sie die E-mail jetzt.. Woody

Woody, Vielen Dank. Aber hat ein anderes Mitglied mich zu dieser Stelle geleitet. FreeTranslation.Com Es übersetzt angemessen. Ich habe Ihnen die ursprüngliche Kommunikation sowieso weitergeleitet. Computer sind groß! TRANSLATION: Woody, Thank you. However, another member directed me to this site. FreeTranslation.Com It translates adequately. I forwarded the original communication to you anyway. Computers are great!

Woody, ich wissen, daß Sie scherzten. Ich habe Ihnen die ursprüngliche E-mail geschickt. Vielen Dank.

Dutch, you had me worried for a minute..I thought it went over like a lead balloon...Woody

Woody, Guess I just have an "unusual" sense of humor. I figured your software offer was in jest, and I attempted to respond in kind.

Pretty cool, we have a Simplicity in Germany and one down under. Haven't heard from him in awhile, wonder how his winter is going..MPH