Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snowblade + frame

JimmyQ

That should fit my Simplicity 717 in which I have the hitch that would fit your 101. I had to modify the tractor hitch point to make this hitch fit my smaller tractor. I did find the one your talking about there on Ebay http://abacus.sj.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_5ebc126aed5b3a7fd43ae68756/i-1.JPG

The plow part looks like it would fit the larger tractors with the right hitch. I just bought a plow that looks like that but the hitch mounting points match both my 46" HD plow and an AC hitch I got for my grader blade, which is similar to the one shown above. I can't tell clearly from the pic, does that one angle? I have pics of both the AC and HD hitches on the new clubhouse site.

Simplicity / Allis Chalmers 42" dozer blade Item # 2018968383 I won this on ebay; it will not fit on my Landlord 101 or any other large frame tractor. Does anyone know what this will fit so I can try to sell it? Thanks, Jimmy Q[A href='Simplicity / Allis Chalmers 42" dozer blade'][img src='Simplicity / Allis Chalmers 42" dozer blade'][/a]

Sent you an email check it out http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/KSever/snowblade%20hitch.jpg

Thanks for all the info. KSever, would you be interested in a trade of hitches so I can use the plow, or perhaps sell your hitch to me outright? Thedaddycat, the plow that I have angles left, center, and right and is held in place with a pin. Thank-you for the help. JimmyQ

I just picked up a plow identical to yours today, along with another plow, an old Serf and a bunch of other stuff. I will try that plow with the other hitch and report back.

Dutch, I didn't even show the 2 Sears plows, the grader blade I got from you, or my new Brinley box scraper....

Look on the new clubhouse for a pic of 4 Simplicity front plows. The 30" and 42" plows will all interchange plows to hitches.

Kirk, That's quite a collection of blades you acquired! No stopping you now. Hold off on modifying that hitch for the grader blade. I should be posting something later on today you may find useful.