Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Uggg guys another stray !!

hurleyii

Well it happened again. No matter how well I go prepared to not bring home any strays when someone sees I have a herd they just hook their trailer up to my truck and throw the strays on it. They tried giving me a red one but I had to turn that down! No parts! Lol

IMG_20210814_192102.jpg

Edited by hurleyii
Pic
  • Like 3

Well I don’t have to worry bout parts for the 3415S now! Lol

I have a problem guys. !! The idea of a parts tractor makes my stomach turn. I think I need professional help! Referrals fellas,,, lol

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 8:40 PM, AllisChalmers716 said:

what kind of red one?

Think it was a 982 or 1282  international /cub

I like the red cubs but I despise how hard they are to work on.  Same with wheel horse. Had me a 312H hydro line rubbed thru and by the time I got it apart where I could see it I was like oh I still have to pull the motor. Well I don't even remember how I got this far. Scrap yard she went. 

20 minutes ago, hurleyii said:

Think it was a 982 or 1282  international /cub

I like the red cubs but I despise how hard they are to work on.  Same with wheel horse. Had me a 312H hydro line rubbed thru and by the time I got it apart where I could see it I was like oh I still have to pull the motor. Well I don't even remember how I got this far. Scrap yard she went. 

A 982 would have been an awesone stray to take in...

Always like d Wheel Horse. Ran with them for at least 10 years before I got into the Simplicitys. I always considered them to be one of the easiest garden tractor designs to work on. Had gobs of them.  Only reason I went to Simplicity was because Toro PO'd me when the quit making the hydro version of the classic( about the time I was ready for another new one)

3 hours ago, SmilinSam said:

A 982 would have been an awesone stray to take in...

Always like d Wheel Horse. Ran with them for at least 10 years before I got into the Simplicitys. I always considered them to be one of the easiest garden tractor designs to work on. Had gobs of them.  Only reason I went to Simplicity was because Toro PO'd me when the quit making the hydro version of the classic( about the time I was ready for another new one)

Well the Cub is mine if I go get it. It's not going anywhere anytime soon and it's inside so I'll let her set for now.