Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

3212v Meets Niagara!

Jeffreyb

...96 Coleman Niagara, that is... Have this cool, shaded spot beneath a Weeping Willow and Cherry tree five feet from wheat fields bordering our yard where I've always wanted to set up our trailer. Bought a very nice tow ball / hitch from Rob Baumuller this spring and used it on my 3212v to tow the trailer out there for the kids today! Kept it in first gear, low speed and slowly crept it over our grass. Just rebuilt the carb on the tractor and it didn't even seem to strain... Saw mention from a gentleman on Ebay selling a lawn roller state that three sparrows on dry grass could hold back a 16 horse Simp. I'd have to differ. This is the largest tent trailer Fleetwood makes and towed it with a 12 horse with no problem. Regards - Jeff :)[A href='http://www.harrington-wa.com/PersonalPicsA.htm/3212a.jpg'][img src='http://www.harrington-wa.com/3212a.jpg'][/a]

You need a much bigger trailer to stop a 3212.I pull my 18 foot wilderness full size in and out of the shed with mine.It weights in at 4200 lbs.It is a tandem axel but still a lot of weight.I have done things with that poor tractor that lot of people would not do with small farm tractor.You know that you are pulling alot when you have to stand on the front pegs to keep the front wheels on the ground.Shure is a lot of fun.bob

I envy you. a wheat field is so nice just before harvest in the fall, I can see me there in that picture, under that willow reading the paper drinking coffee...ahhh. Doug