Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

JOHNNY BUCKET

JOHNP

I discovered a problem with the lift rod on my new Johnny bucket (wrong lift rod). I e-mailed the problem to John Scheele this past Sunday AM (remember it was a holiday weekend). 1 hour and 48 minutes later not only did I have a response from John, but a replacement rod is on the way today. This guy is just plain great to do business with !!!!

GENTLEMEN, JUST A LINE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I RECIEVED MY BUCKET AND AM AMAZED AT THE QUALITY AND THE WORKMANSHIP THAT WENT INTO THIS UNIT. EASY SET UP/ADJUST AND IT DOES ALL THAT A HOMEOWNER WOULD WANT AND MORE. ALSO A PLEASURE DEALING WITH OUR SPONSOR, JOHNNY PRODUCTS. JOHNP

• 1 month later...
I agree. It's a great product and extremely solid. I had parked my tractor on a very slight slope (my parking brake doesn't work) with a chipper hooked on the rear when it decided to roll down the driveway. It picked up some speed, ran off the driveway and clipped off a wooden fence post and then knocked off a bush with a 4 inch trunk. I figured that I would find a twisted bucket at a minimum but there was no damage at all. It's really well made.

I agree -- John does great work... I received my "Johnny Box" yesterday -- a rear counterweight box with scarifiers -- and installed it on my Big Ten last night. Once again, I was impressed with the quality, construction and attention to detail. I'll try to get some pictures of it this weekend... though I may not get a chance to really try it out. We've gotten some badly needed rain and the ground is quite wet... The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...