Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

seat pan differences

dav-1

was wandering the yard, kind of unfocused and looked at a pile of fdt seat pans. had a tape measure in hand so i measured the one on the B-1 and on the Landlord. mind you, i have no idea why i did this. but, to my surprise, they are not the same. they look like they are but the B-1 is  1 1/2 inch narrower than the Landlord. i checked a Squire pan, a Big Ten,   another Landlord and some strays that i don't remember what they came off. the Landlord pans are both that 1 1/2 inch wider. didn't think to measure where the hinge bolts are to see if they will swap. just some stray knowledge

According to the IPLs, the round hood models including the 725, Landlord 9, 101, 2010/2012 all use the same 3-pc seat pan, P/N 154471. The later flat hood models starting with the 2110/3012 had the 1-pc seat pan and a 4" longer WB, which was added to the BGB to transaxle side plates.

Edited by Bill725

2 hours ago, Bill725 said:

According to the IPLs, the round hood models including the 725, Landlord 9, 101, 2010/2012 all use the same 3-pc seat pan, P/N 154471.

Are these also the "hinged" seat pans like was on my B-110 (very similar to a 2010)? 

IMG_2087.thumb.JPG.d4c0378c47cb7fd7031812ae9d394c96.JPG

1 hour ago, PhanDad said:

Are these also the "hinged" seat pans like was on my B-110 (very similar to a 2010)? 

2110, and maybe 2210?  counterparts to the B-110

The 2010 was a late B-10 counterpart

• Thanks 1