Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
LesH

Poloron Diversion Project......

powermax_paul
I wouldn't swap my powermax's either, but I've been looking at the new line of AGCO ST series tractors. They look like nice units. Anybody have any experience? Paul

LesH
I was given a "Poloron" 8 HP riding mower....for parts. It looked really hopeless, but the Briggs engine runs fine, the little Peerless tranny works fine....except the deck which was rusted out. I have 5 AC and 2 Simplicity garden tractors and after looking at the Poloron it makes you feel good about NOT having another one..... Does anyone have a deck or info on these?? (This is my brother's next birthday present).

Dutch
Let me understand this..... You have 7 good tractors and you're going to give your brother a Poloron that you're glad you don't have another of? What a guy...........! I was looking at brand new Kubotas the other day (beautiful machines). Seriously, I wouldn't swap for my used Simplicity if I had to use the Kubota. Maybe I'm slightly prejudice.