Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Please they help me

Drigon

I scanned a template I drew from my hitch and e-mailed it to him. It fit on 8 1/2X11 paper so the scale is 1:1. I asked for his mailing address so I could send him a cardboard template too, if he wants one. OK, I also just printed out his drawing and measured the template and filled in the dimensions. I also added the holes for the angle linkages on the right side plate. Then I scanned it and sent that to him too. I hope that helps.

I guess that did the trick. Thanks also go out to Kent the Provider for the forum and everyone else here who are the reasons we exist, after all. Thanks for the opportunity to contribute. Here's his reply, it deserves to be shared with all. Hello Kirk, :0)) Many thank you very much my friend. you have helped become me very very I it now with autoCAD nachzeichnen and thank me yourself you super super joy Gerhard

hello Friends, Please please they help me!! On my Sinplicity Yeoman 648 to repair around it newly, I made all original. Now I have the proplem that I for that 46" Dozer Blade MFG. NR. 749 The Part 10 and 29 would divide get can that no longer. I require would divide newly prepare help are to be placed myself drawings with dimension of that around it to can please please it it my only yet remaining hope around all ready. Parts 10: no. 174.054 parts 29: Nr. 174.069 I sent have a mail to simplicity elber however it no plan more! I request to send myself it everyone a drawing with dimension, thank would thank. E-Mail: HELP HELP !!! hello friends, Please please they help me!! On my Sinplicity Yeoman 648 to repair around it newly, I made all original. Now I have the proplem that I for that 46" Dozer Blade MFG. NR. 10 and 29 would divide get can 749 that no longer. I require would divide newly prepare help are to be placed myself drawings with dimension of that around it to can please please it it my only yet remaining hope around all ready. Parts 10: no. 174.054 Parts 29: Nr. 174.069 I bereitz sent have a mail to simplicity elber however it no plan more! I request to send myself it everyone a drawing with dimension. thank would thank. GERHARD AMERHAUSER http://www2.salzburg-online.at/hundesport/dozer.htm

I don't have a Yeoman, but can any of you other guys give this guy the dimensions he needs to fabricate this piece for his grader blade? If you recognize the piece, how about putting some numbers on the drawing and re-posting. Rod H.

That is the side plate for the 46" HD plow mount. It should be easy to have a metal shop cut out the shape from plate steel with an Oxy-Accetylene torch.

Kirk, I think Gerhard needs the dimensions he has indicated by lines & arrows in the sketch. You have one of those hitches, don't you? Can you provide the dimensions? Let me know if it would help if I sent you an email with the dimensions designated by letters. You could replace the letters with measurements.