Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

4041 snowblower on 9020?

jlasater

Should most of the accessories across the 4040-9020 series be interchangeable? I'm looking at a snowblower/mule drive/lift setup from a 4041 and want to know if it will bolt up to my 9020.

Thanks guys! Merry Christmas.

Lloyd is correct Jeremy.

I loved your gallery you posted on the FB group.  I don't post there because I don't have a FB account but I know a lot of people that are regular posters & moderators of that group.  Love the blue Ford tiller. you've done an amazing job with it!

• Like 1

Jeremy when I first came to this site I relied heavily on John Under----- ( sorry last name escapes me at the moment ) but he seemed to be the only one at the time that knew these tractors, as time went on I learned them and at one time had quite a collection of tractors and implements.  I still have a 9020 , 2 mowerdecks and a sno-blower and a rear hydraulic mower deck I built. 

I have to say this;  it does however sadden me that lots of people have left this site to be on FB, theirs more combined knowledge here and saved than can ever be found on FB. I know most on that page but find it very hard when I'm searching for anything to be able to actually bring it up, seems once posted it gets lost somewhere ??  Hope this makes sense as it's just my $.02

• Thanks 1

I hear ya, Lloyd. In my mind, simpletractors.com is still the defacto place to go for these tractors. Facebook changes rules/policies/features as often as some people change underwear and that's annoying. And...there's no documentation on FB either that I'm aware of.

• Like 3

On 12/26/2021 at 11:11 AM, jlasater said:

I hear ya, Lloyd. In my mind, simpletractors.com is still the defacto place to go for these tractors. Facebook changes rules/policies/features as often as some people change underwear and that's annoying. And...there's no documentation on FB either that I'm aware of.

Rest assured that anything I document will be documented here. So it can be found by future generations.

• Like 1